• Hello! Welcome to the HyTime forums. Please register to gain the best features and to stay up to date with HyTime and it's developement.

Hey Everyone!

Is my profile picture some good fan art?

• Total voters

Zak

Staff member
Hey everyone,

My name is Zak, known as Expectational in game and this is going to be my formal introduction to everyone so that you are able to understand a bit about me.

I am a 14-year-old secondary school student from the United Kingdom and am studying Computer Science as well as Business Studies. On top of this, I am pursuing some musically related hobbies outside of school but most of my time is dedicated to things to do with my school studies at the moment.

As of the time of this post, I am a Moderator at HyTime and also hold lots of other positions on other Discord servers. To put it simply, Discord is my social media base along with Instagram and Snapchat addictions that is way too common in this day and age.

If you want to find out a bit more about me, you can take a look at https://www.zakshearman.com but I rarely update the website at the moment as well as the fact that the projects that I list on there are currently discontinued.

If you have any questions for me, please let me know and I will be happy to answer a majority of the reasonable ones when I have the time.

Thanks.

LukaG_

Junior Moderator
Staff member
Nice to meet you mate! Looking forward to the future and working with you on the staff team.